Hi, I’m Coach Lori and it’s awesome to meet you!
Who am I?
- A beloved child of God.
- Serving others is my vision.
- Leadership is my passion.
- Protector of Authenticity is my mission.
- People are my calling.
- Truth-seeking is my gift.
- Coaching is something I love.
- Opened Coach2Win, in September 2009.
- 2 years of Coach Training through Coachville
- Professional Certified Coaching credentials thru the ICF (International Coaches Federation) on April 19, 2018. This designation is earned by demonstrating knowledge and proficient use of core coaching skills through a comprehensive application and evaluation process designed to ensure high standards for the coaching profession and the clients it serves.
- Continuing Education
- Assessments: Hartman Value Profile, Strengths Finder, and Enneagram
- The Power of Questions
- Brain Science
- Coaching Ethics
- Environment/Cultures by Design
- Clarity and Momentum Coaching Process
- Sales Excellence in Strategic Selling from Miller Heiman.
- 1,000’s of hours, Private Sessions.
- 100’s of hours Facilitating/Coaching Teams/Groups
- 100’s of hours Creating Class Syllabi and Teaching
- I’m a past President and Area Director for BNI.
- I have served on the board of ASTD for professional training.
- Received the Rookie of the Year Award ASTD
- Featured on the Cover of Strictly Business Magazine
- Married to my husband Jeff in July of 1978
- Together we have five children, 14 Grandchildren, and 4 Great Grandchildren
- I love to spend time with my family, read, bake, and train/play with my three poodles.
Contact Head Coach, Lori Botz