Meet Coach Lori
Hi, I’m Coach Lori and it’s awesome to meet you!
Before I tell you about my background, certifications, and experience, let me tell you about who I am.
- I am honest, trusting, and trustworthy. As a professional coach, the things we discuss about your dreams and goals remain private.
- I too am not perfect and am open to criticism.
- I am passionate about what I do and use the talents provided by God to the fullest each day.
- I’m a champion not because everything has come easy, but because I’ve gotten up more times than I’ve fallen down.
- I’ll take a risk and play even when I’m afraid. I believe courage is what I use in the face of fear; without fear there would be no courage. I allow fear to be there and conquer it with courage.
- I have stepped up in leadership whenever I saw the opportunity.
- I am certified through an international school for coaches called CoachVille.
- I hold three levels of certification through the Hartman Value Profile to administer and interpret the Mind Scan profile.
- I obtained a certificate of Sales Excellence in Strategic Selling from Miller Heiman.
- I am a member, past President, and past Area Director for BNI, Business Networking International of the Heartland.
- I have served on the board of ASTD for professional training.
- I am a member of the Chamber of Commerce, and have been a Teammate mentor for 4 years
- I have over 3,000 coaching hours and have helped business owners close over 3 million dollars in sales last year.
A History of Winning
For 5 years I served at the District level:
As you can see, I have become a Champion of my own life and want to help you become a Champion of yours! Why not now?
For an introduction to Play Better, Play-Bigger Coaching,
Contact Head Coach, Lori Botz